The time has come for the 2018 Mr. Central Florida event! Click here to visit the official website!
This year’s event focuses on “Celebrating Manly Men” and will take place on Thursday, October 4th at 6:00pm at Haus 820 in Lakeland, Florida. As always, this event supports the patients of Central Florida Speech & Hearing Center.
Central Florida Speech and Hearing Center is a beacon for those struggling to communicate with the world. When patients first come to the Center, they often feel isolated, embarrassed, and desperate for help. Through the support of the community, the Center has provided hearing aids to a 4 month old baby, taught a young man to speak with the use of an iPad, rehabilitated stroke victims, regaining their speech and language, assisted people with employability, and helped seniors regain their independence. The Center is here for all, but we need community support!
So, how can you help?
- Vote for one of our contestants at $1 a vote (visit the “contestants” or “vote” tab starting August 10th).
- Sponsor a contestant or purchase a table at the event (visit the “sponsor” or “buy tickets & sponsorships” tab now!)
- Donate a live or silent auction item (contact email@example.com)
- Visit our silent auction before the event and start bidding (coming soon!)
- Buy your ticket to the event… space is limited!
- Share our event with friends and family
- Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/events/1742903575786896/)
- Website (www.mrcentralflorida.org)