Central Florida Speech & Hearing Center is open, but the health and safety of our patients and employees is of utmost importance. True to our mission, we are working hard to make sure that we continue to serve our patients and community in the safest way possible.
We have instituted internal policies to limit patient and staff exposure to COVID-19 by:
- Asking patients who are feeling unwell and exhibiting flu-like symptoms to reschedule appointments.
- Increasing our already rigorous cleaning and sanitization protocols.
- Providing additional hand sanitizer stations throughout our practice.
- Requiring all employees and patients to wear masks.
- Monitoring the health and well-being of our staff and providers closely.
- Working with the Centers for Disease Control, the World Health Organization and other government officials to follow recommended guidelines.
- Continuing to monitor the situation and implementing additional measures as needed.
We will do our best to accommodate the needs of our patients and continue to provide the exceptional care you are accustomed to.
To prevent potential exposure and transmission of this virus, limit accompanying family or friends to your office appointment or procedure.
To reduce your risk of any infection, we recommend the same precautions as those for avoiding the common cold and flu:
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Implement physical (social) distancing of 6 feet.
To read more on the CDC website, click here.