Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Central Florida Speech & Hearing Center is reducing business hours. Please call prior to coming in for services.
Speech-Language Therapy will be conducted via tele-health and your speech-language pathologist will be calling you.
Central Florida Speech & Hearing Center is open, but the health and safety of our patients and employees is of utmost importance. True to our mission, we are working hard to make sure that we continue to serve our patients and community in the safest way possible.
Here are some notable announcements:
- If you or your child are receiving speech-language services, your therapist will be contacting you.
- Audiology patients will be seen. We are taking all necessary safety precautions.
- For audiology walk-in clinic, please call prior to coming in as we may be able to help you remotely. We will be available via phone (during the hours of 10:00- 11:30AM, 2:00-3:00 PM) to assist you and save a trip to the office.
- All outside meetings held in the Ruthven Family Community Room are suspended until further notice.
- FTRI outreach events are cancelled but appointments to come into the Center can be made.
Please remember, if you or your child are sick, please call our office (863-686-3189) to reschedule your appointment.