This Summer is all about Communication Development! In addition to the great services offered at the Center, many Summer Programs will be offered as well! These programs include….
Summer Speech Therapy Jump-Start Program
Give your child the boost he or she needs to confidently enter the classroom in the fall! NOW ENROLLING!June 22 -July 24, 2015 (Make-up week, July 27 – 31) Cost: $300
A brief speech assessment
- To determine the speech sounds to target when working with your child. ($55 value)
- Individual, weekly speech therapy sessions
- Five, 30-minute sessions to introduce correct production of error sounds. ($300 value)
- Customized home practice materials
- Maximize carryover of the skills your child learns in therapy at home.
- Complementary hearing screening.
- Hearing problems can delay the development of speech.
- End of program report with recommended next steps.
For more information, contact Amy Tyner, Senior Speech-Language Pathologist
at 863-686-3189 or email@example.com
Baby Sign Language Classes
Why Wait to Communicate?? Sign language enhances a baby’s language development by allowing them to learn and play with language before their speech develops.
- Space is limited… call today!
- Parent and child classes
- For babies from birth to walkers
- At Central Florida Speech & Hearing Center, located in Highlands Plaza
- Classes are fun, social and educational!
For more information contact:Jackie Bowman 863.686.3189 firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Reading Program
- Thursdays from 9am-10am
- Starting June 11, 2015
- From Ages 5 & Up
- Classes held at Central Florida Speech & Hearing Center (3020 Lakeland Highlands Road, Lakeland, FL 33803)
- This program is designed to encourage the joys of reading or being read to!
Call 863-686-3189 for more information!